The Truth About Libya: NATO Crimes & Mass Media Lies

(Video Date: 26 Aug 2011)

This is the first time that a country was attacked even though they asked for a commission to go into the country and to investigate and find facts. That didn't happen. They just attacked. This was started with false pictures sent by Al Jazeera through the media.

Other media took these pictures and confirmed them as true and the war was on.The most important thing is that the government said it was open to negotiations, but NATO didn't want that.It is a society completely different from us and our idea of democracy, they don't approve it. Their idea of government is based on groups and tribes that have their own chief, then those chiefs together form a national counsel.

They believe that this is the only way to represent all the social groups. For example they don't like our form of democracy because if 60 per cent of a country votes for one president, then the remaining 40 per cent don't agree with the president, they believe this is not a form of democracy.

Full text interview here: http://rt.com/news/interview-libya-nato-intrusion-127/

No comments: