WikiLeaks has released emails from the Turkish President’s son-in-law Berat Albayrak which prove Turkey processed ISIS oil.
- Turkish President’s son-in-law Berat Albayrak is also Turkey's Energy minister
- Red Hack claimed at the end of September 2015 Red Hack that it has access to almost 20 gigabyte of data from Albayrak's personal email accounts.
- Red Hack is a Turkish hacking organization.
- The Turkish justice system decided against the publication and reproduction of the emails.
- Accusations against the Turkish government and Albayrak became even more intense after the shooting down of a Russian aircraft on the 24th of November 2015.
- The Turkish president vowed to resign if these allegations correspond to reality.
- Research from Norway’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs concluded that the oil transported from the ISIS territories to Turkey is sold in low price.
- There are about 30 emails which Albayrak exchanges with Betül Yılmaz, the human resources manager of Calik Holding.
- Email exchange between Albayrak and Yilmaz lasts for three years, from 2012 until 2015.
- In an email dated August 9th 2015 Albayrak discussed marketing strategy in Northern Iraq with Ekrem Keleş who used to work for Calik Holding and is now a member of the staff of Powertrans.
- On December 11 2015: Albayrak and his lawyer Mustafa Doğan Inal discussed a rebuttal statement ahead of publically denying his connection to Powertrans.
- According to Russia, ISIS oil is transported by three routes to Turkey.
- In October 2015: Financial Times showed that the average production of the ISIS' oil was 34.000-40.000 barrels per day, and sold between 20-45 each, giving ISIS a daily income of $1.5 million.
- In July 2016: The Washington Post presented satellite photos and claimed that ISIS’ income from oil had decreased by almost 50% but remained high, at about $20 million per month.
- Until today: Albayrak and Erdogan refute any relation to this company, WikiLeaks emails prove the opposite.
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan vowed to resign if allegations of Turkey processing ISIS oil were proven correct.
(WASHINGTON, DC) The archive published this December 5, 2016 has exactly 57,934 Berat Albayrak mails, the son of Turkish President.
The correspondence highlights the murky relationship between Albayrak and Daesh through the oil company Powertrans.
Electronic correspondence between Turksih President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Berat Albayrak - who also happens to be the Minister of Energy - reveals the intimate relationship they shared, and his deep network with the Turkish elite. More embarrassingly, the emails also show the relationship Albayrak held with ISIS, specifically In the case of Powertrans, which has received exemption to the embargo on imports such as Turkey oil exports.
At the height of its expansion in 2015, the Islamic State control ten offshore oil fields in both Iraq and Syria. The trade in black gold while nearly one-quarter income of "quasi-state", is estimated between 350 and 600 million per year.
In April 2016, after the liberation of Jabisah oilfield in the province of al-Hasakah (Hasaka) North East of Syria, RT revealed in a documentary series following the export of oil via the circuits Syrian city of Raqqa, then via Turkey.
The hacked emails cover the period from April 2000 to September 23, 2016, including the attempted coup on July 15, 2016.
WikiLeaks copy, TRUNEWS analysis
SOURCE | http://www.trunews.com/article/wikileaks-beratsbox-proves-turkey-processed-isis-oil